Agency no.: 10005
Program Category: Type B
Beijing-Chinese Government Scholarshipis established by the Ministry of Education of China(hereinafter referred to as MOE) in accordance with educational exchange agreements or understandings reached between Chinese government and governments of other countries, organizations, education institutions and relevant international organizations to provide full scholarships to international students. Since 2010, Beijing Municipality has been entitled to awardBeijing Chinese GovernmentScholarshipon its own.
Beijing University of Technology (hereinafter referred to as BJUT) is established in 1960. It is a key university under the administration of the Beijing Municipal Government and ranked as one of the 100key universities for the 21stcentury. It has established a multi-disciplinary academic structure. Since2010, BJUT started to enroll Beijing Chinese Government Scholarship students all over the world.
Funding Date: Sept. 2022
Funding Targets: PhD
Program Duration：4 years
Language of Instruction
BJUT Doctoral programs are taught in either Chinese or English.
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health, both physically and psychologically.
2. Applicants should not be a registered student in Chinese universities at the time of application, but s/he may be a graduate from Chinese universities for more than one year.
3. Education background and age limit:
Applicants for doctoral degree program must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
4. Applicants cannot major in their mother tongue, English, French or other third languages or culture.
Please visithttp://www.campuschina.orgto get funding criteria.
Application documents: The applicants must fill in and provide the following documents truly, correctly and completely (in duplicates, hard and soft copies).
(1) Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (filled in Chinese or English)
Those who are available for online application shall fill in and print the application form after submitting it online. The CSC Online Application System for Study in China is available athttp://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn. The agency number of Beijing University of Technology is 10005, and category type is B. Those who cannot apply online shall contact the dispatching authorities to get the application form and fill it truly, correctly and completely.
(2) Application Form for International Students to BJUT
Online application:http://bjut.17gz.orgApplicationwill not be accepted until application fee is paid.
(3)BJUT Supervisor Acceptance Letter for Master/PhD Degree Program Applicants
Apply online and thendownload at
BJUT Supervisor Acceptance Letter.docx
For supervisor information, please visit
(4) Notarized Highest diploma or pre-graduation certificate (photocopy)
Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
(5) Notarized academic transcripts (photocopy)
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
(6) A study or research plan
All applicants are required to submit a study or research plan. It must be in Chinese or in English.
(7)Language certificate within latest two years
HSK 4 or above certificate for Chinese-taught program applicant; English-taught postgraduate program applicant from non-native English speaking countries should submit one of the following English language certificate within the period of validity: IELTS≥6.5/IBT≥85/TOEIC≥750)
(8) Two Recommendation letters from associate professors or above experts
Applicants for postgraduate studies must submit two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from associate professors or above experts in related research fields.
(9) Non-criminal Record Certificate
(10) Photocopy ofForeigner Physical Examination Formwithin the latest six months
The original copy should be kept by the applicant. The form printed by Chinese quarantine authority could be downloaded from http://www.csc.edu.cn. The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. Please select the appropriate time to take medical examination due to the 6-months validity of the medical results.
(12) Photocopy of Passport Personal Information Page with period of validity being above half year
(13) A CD of your own works
Applicants for programs such as arts, architecture, urban planning must submit a CD of their own works to prove their competence in such field.
Soft copies of the documents are required to be submitted to application system by the application deadline
1. BJUT will assess all the application documents and make decisions. Documents of successful candidates will be forwarded toCSC for final approval.
2. Scholarship applicants academically accepted by BJUT will be officially awarded the Chinese Government Scholarship with the approval from CSC.
3. Students are required to sign on their Admission Notice, if they have no objection with the placement, and are not permitted, in principle, to change their specialties and the duration of study specified in the Admission Notice.
4. BJUT will send theAdmission NoticeandVisa Application Form for Study in China(JW201) to students.
Accounts Name : Beijing University of Technology
Bank of Open Account: Beijing Guang Qu Road Subbranch Bank Industrial and Commercial Bank of China
Accounts: 02 0000 3709 0890 28526
SWIFT Code: ICBKCNBJBJM
Note: please fill application No. and passport No. in remittance information
College of International Education
Beijing University of Technology
Address: R814, No.4 Teaching Building, Beijing University of Technology, #100, Ping Le Yuan, Chaoyang District, Beijing, 100124, P. R. China
Tel: +86-10-67391762, 67391858