Hello, welcome to visit English international!

中文 / SetHomepage / Join the Collection
Location: Home -> Campus-life -> Prospective students -> Content

Physical Examination

Date:2020-11-09  Source:   ClickTimes:

If you are holdingX2 visa, physical examination is not necessary.

If you are holdingX1 visaand need to apply for a Residence Permit, you have to take a physical examination. For the physical examination, you can choose one of the following two options:

1. Before entering China, take theForeigner Physical Examination Formwhich is sent out by ISO together with the Admission Notice to a hospital or clinic. Ask the doctor to make the physical examination and fill up the form, sign and stamp on it. Bring the original copy of this form (including the original blood test report) for verification at theBeijing International Travel Healthcare Center(Haidian Branch)and obtain a verification report. If your report can not be confirmed, you will be re-examining for the failed examinations.

2. After entry into China, you can take the physical examination at the Beijing International Travel Health Care Center (Haidian Branch) to obtain the examination report.


1.Skip breakfast when taking physical examination。

2.Required documents:

One 2-inch photo


Fees:RMB 400 yuan,

Application form for Physical Examination

The report usually takes three days to be ready.

Beijing International Travel Health Care Center (Haidian Branch)

Address: No.10 Dezheng Road, Haidian District, Beijing (You may take taxi, or take Subway Line 13 to Xierqi Station and then transfer to Bus Line 333)

Tel: +86-10-82403675

Fax: +86-10-58648744

Office Hours: 8:30-11:00 (Monday - Friday, public holidays excluded)


Copyright © 2015-2016 www.bjut.edu.cn lnc.ALL Rights Reserved

北京工业大学 版权所有